Toontrack Ezdrummer Update v1.3 OSX WIN
Ultimo update con mejoras para x64
TEAM AiR | 04/2011
1) Instalar el x86
2) Instalar el x64 encima (en caso de tener x64)
This update is recommended to all users but in particular those running a 64-bit host under a suitable operating system (Mac OS 10.5 or newer, Windows Vista or better). Users whose workstation predates Mac OS 10.5 are advised to remain at (or reinstall) version 1.2.1, the last version fully tested on Mac OS 10.4/Tiger.
Version 1.3.0 includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
fixed in version 1.3.0:
- rare crashes when stepping through presets very rapidly
- it should no longer be required for the host to have administrator rights to perform drag and drop on PC
- presets will always be stored in 'My Documents' on PC, unless there are presets in EZHOME already
- the loading progress bar should now fill up completely in projects with a sample rate higher than 44.1kHz
- when selecting the 'User mixer preset folder' entry in the Help menu, the directory will be created if it does not exist on the system already
- some mixer graphics have been updated to blend properly with all EZX-s
- all Kick sizes are now correct in 'POP/ROCK'
- some cosmetic changes to the Help menu entries LINK